Support the Center
Class of 2012 MA-HRIR Class Gift
Congratulations to the Class of 2012! As you reflect on your time here at the Carlson School, please consider giving back to the MA-HRIR program by making a gift to the 2012 MA-HRIR Class Gift. By contributing to the Carlson School you will be showing how much you value your education. Gifts can be made by following these instructions:
Click here and a "Giving to the U of M" page will appear.
- Under the "I would like to support:" section, make sure you select 'Carlson School of Management' from the drop-down menu;
- Under the "Designate to specific program or area" section, make sure you select 'Carlson School Centers, Institutes, and Enterprises';
- Under "Optional," click 'yes' on the 'I would like to give detailed instructions about my gift' section and type '2012 MA-HRIR Class Gift' in the Additional Instructions box.
- Click 'Next' and fill out the personal information page - then hit submit.
- This will allow you to make a ONE TIME gift to the Carlson School.
Make a gift to the Center for Human Resources and Labor Studies
The support of alumni and friends through donations, bequests and other forms of giving is critical to the on-going work of the center. There are four primary giving options you can choose:
Recruiters searching to hire top-quality HR Master's students come to the Carlson School's HRIR program because they know our students have received an outstanding education in HRIR, working with internationally-respected faculty members. In order to maintain this culture of excellence and attract the best and brightest students to Carlson, we must continue to offer them financial support.
The Herman Library is a comprehensive reference library that specializes in human resource management and labor relations, and is open to students, faculty, the professional community, and the public. The library provides information on a broad range of topics of importance to HR practitioners and researchers. Your financial support of the library is needed to help ensure that this collection remains robust and up-to-date.
Donations to this fund allow us to use the money where it is most needed in the Center. The CHRLS is committed to the strategic and responsible management of these funds in ways that attract and retain students and faculty of the highest quality.
Please make a gift to the CHRLS today
- Make a Gift Online - To ensure that your gift is applied appropriately, please select "Carlson School of Management" in the first drop-down box; then select "Carlson School Centers, Institutes, and Enterprises" in the second drop-down box; then enter "Center for Human Resources and Labor Studies" in the third box and note which fund you're selecting: the MA-HRIR Fellowship Fund, the Herman Reference Room Fund, or the CHRLS General Fund.
- Mail Your Gift - Send a check or money order payable to the University of Minnesota Foundation. To ensure that it's applied appropriately, please indicate on your check or money order that your gift is for the Center for Human Resources and Labor Studies.
Send your gift along with this gift form to:
University of Minnesota Foundation
P.O. Box 70870
St. Paul, MN 55170-3854